Hot Bliggity Blog Purple Doilie

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My next topic...

Hello, my loyal readers ;)  (big cheesy grin there)  I really don't want to forget my idea and am posting it here to make it official so that as soon as I have time, I can really write it all out...it's forming in my mind.  It's going to be about death, the love of Jesus, and the Divine Romance - or something of that nature.  It's inspired by a scene in the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice that I've always loved to ponder in Christian reality...and I'm hoping I can find a clip of it on youtube to insert so you can get a visual of what I'm "talking" about.  Okay, there - it's official and I don't think I'll feel stupid about this new blog topic like I did in hindsight about the last one (though some kind words from a friend made me feel better about it - much better...she knew where I was comin' from and encouraged me in keepin' on).  Good night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment