Hot Bliggity Blog Purple Doilie

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Miscellaneous Weird Thought for the Day

Okay, so I just came upstairs from the basement where I was helping Hubby sort the mountain of boxes in our basement...putting them into rows by category, which quickly became just putting them into rows where the "categories" are now dissipated.  Then had to carry up a small mountain of stuff that never should've been in the basement to begin with, stuff for Goodwill, and stuff for Christmas.  Now a large portion of the mess has been added to our living space which was already so cluttered as to make me depressed.

No, I'm not writing to rant about that - I just wanted to make official a thought that occurred to me.  Taking off my sweaty overshirt and gloves (needed for spider protection), I felt like I should now be able to fit into the clothes in all those "thin" bins down in the basement.  Isn't that odd?  One hour of exertion makes me feel as though I somehow melted off x number of pounds.  Anyone else have that feeling after some minor physical exertion?  Weird.

Then it came to me how similar that line of thought is to when you bump your toe really hard or have some other non-bloody injury and you remove a piece of clothing to look at it and feel actual disappointment that you're NOT bleeding.  Like, I deserve the outward sign of blood to indicate how badly that hurt!  Dang!  Now no one will believe I wasn't just pretending while writhing in pain.

Just wanted to share that with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment